Pages

C-C-College Time// My Adventures in Drinking

So apologies for not updating for a few days, things have been off the rails with trying to pack then re-pack then unpack then stop boxes breaking and hugging and all that goes on when you move back to college after the holidays. I can definitely say I am excited for 2nd year this year, but apparently I'm not supposed to show feelings of happiness so I'll be like my peers and say "yeah it's cool" in a nonchalant way.

Last night was Tropicana night and I actually don't remember that much but that's ok because I had fun, which is actually my point of going to college. It's not to get drunk or even tipsy, I just wanted to have fun and laugh and I did that. Gosh, I don't know what it is with other people who drink to just get smashed, because I had more fun dancing with friends.

Anyways, will try and update soon with a new article about artworks so get ready for that.

Cam xx

1 comment: