Pages

A little bit of a break...

Hello Hello! What an intense and amazing past month it has been. I apologise to anyone who actually reads this that I have not actually written anything, but when university kicks you to the ground, it's difficult to get back up. Nethertheless I am sort of back and ready to give you a quick update. Mostly about the fact that I, for the first time in forever, did online shopping.

And of course what did I buy? Something unnecessary like an antique or some kind of collectible? Hell no!

I want to do an introduction first. Please meet the lovely shop of Billy Barron, AKA ArtIsLife. His amazing handmade converse designs have had me looking for several months before the actual purchase, and until recently I decided that it was too risky. I mean, buying shoes online has a lot of risks. Does the artwork really look like that in real life? Is that actually my shoe size or did I go too big? Why does it have the silly US measurements?!

After about 2 weeks of back and forth messaging, Billy helped me sort out every issue. And now I have a pair of amazing shoes that I literally cannot stop staring at.


Any way, if you want to check out his store, or even easy in general, please click this link: https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/ARTisLIFEcustomART?ref=l2-shopheader-name

He does not just Pink Floyd. Any band you want. David Bowie, The Beatles, Metallica, 1D (Oh god I hope not). Any band or design he'll take, and he'll include a nice little message in the box. This, dear readers, is the pinnacle of amazing online service. Nowadays the internet and buying can be seen as such a shady place, but it's people like Billy Barron who are shining a retailer light into the darker corners of the internet.

Cam xx


No comments:

Post a Comment